Friday, May 19, 2006

Software testing FAQ - No. 16

Reports are breaking that there was a fifth Teletubby who left the group before they broke into TV and is hiding out as a software testing consultant . My question to you is how ridiculous does a Teletubby look when engaged in agile testing?

That question was sent in by Jeremy Paxman. Not sure if that question is a quiz question or part of probing interrogation. Either way I can’t say that I have heard of these reports you mention. I even searched a software testing news blog but found no mention of any such story. I do not know if your question deserves an answer. If you are unhappy with that response please ask the same question again.

But may I be permitted to turn the tables and ask you a question (or two)? My second question to you is why do you think a Teletubby (with their rotund build, limited intelligence and incoherent utterances) could go unobserved in the world of software testers?